Tuesday, March 8, 2016

WEEK 25

Hi Parents,
I wanted to make sure that everyone is aware that next week is spring breakI Yes, I am joking. I know that everyone is counting down the days until it begins. 
I know that I am looking forward to the down time, as I know you are too. 

We will have Writing Camp the week after spring break. It is such a fun way for us to review and prepare for the Writing STAAR test. I will send out an email requesting some of the things that we will need for the week. 

Please take some time to complete the Climate Survey. The window is open for a few more days. 
Here is the link:
https://roundrockisd.org/annual-rrisd-parent-student-staff-survey-now-open/

This week is EGGI (Education Go Get It) Week. 
Schedule for the week:
Wednesday - "Slip into College"  - wear slippers but bring tennis shoes for PE
Thursday - "Be all that you can be - Say college is for me" wear camouflage
Friday - "Dress for Success" - dress up in the profession of your choice 

STAAR Ready Tests
We took the last of our STAAR Ready tests on Tuesday. We will use the data that we collect from those tests to guide our instruction to help support the students strengthen any areas of concern. 


UPCOMING DATES:
3/11 - 4th grade Maturation Video 
3/14-3/18 -  Spring Break
3/21-3/24 -  Writing Camp
3/25 -  Holiday (Student and Staff)
3/29 - STAAR Test - Writing  

No comments:

Post a Comment